Bar Support Stands provide a support system for machining bar stock that is greater than the lathe spindle. Bar Support Stands are also used to bridge the gap between your CNC Lathe or Turning Center and an automatic bar feeder. Typically anchored to the floor, Bar Support Stands must be configured to hold the bar stock at the centerline of the lathe spindle.
Lucy’s Machine Company has been fabricating Bar Support Stands for a wide variety of machine tools since 1972. All Lucy’s Bar Support Stands are made using A-36 Steel Alloy Plate and 1026 Alloy Steel DOM Tube; and feature welded construction for strength and durability. Nylatron® bushings with provide a wear-resistant contact surface for the bar material. Our Support Stands range from 10.00” to 24.00” in length and can handle any bar stock diameter.
Standard Features:• A-36 Steel Plate and 1026 Alloy Steel DOM Tube Construction
• Welded for Strength and Durability
• Custom Manufactured to Your Exact Specifications
• Nylatron® Bushings Provide a Wear-Resistant Contact Surface
• 10.00” to 24.00” Length and Can Handle Any Bar Stock Diameter
• 1-2 Week Standard Delivery with Expedited Service Available
• Guaranteed to Fit Virtually Any Machine Tool
• On-Site Consultation and Installation Available in Southern California
• Shipment to Any Destination World Wide
Easy to Order!Just call us at (323) 587-6162, Fax us at (323) 587-4820 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the make and model number of your machine tool, we maintain an extensive database with detailed specifications for virtually every machine tool on the planet! Standard delivery is 1 to 2 weeks, with expedited delivery service available. We deliver anywhere in Southern California and ship anywhere in the world!